What documents do I need to study in Canada?

Canada is home to some of the best educational institutions in the world. If you are looking for long-term experience studying abroad (and even migration), Canada is the best choice.

In general, to enroll in a college in Canada, the following documents may be required: 

-> Application form;

-> High School and/or University transcripts – depending on the level of your studies;

-> Graduation diplomas and certificates;

-> Language proficiency test: For English, the most popular tests are Academic IELTS and TOEFL. For French (also spoken in Canada), the best known are TEF, TCF Canada, DELF and DALF.

Canadian colleges may request other supplemental information, such as a written personal profile, resume, video, or portfolio.

Academic recommendation letters or letters of reference are generally not required; however, depending on the institution of choice and level of studies, among other factors, they may be required. 

Extracurricular activities such as volunteering, playing sports, musical skills, and more can also contribute to your acceptance into Canadian institutions.

IMPORTANT: All documents not originally in English or French must be translated.

For more information about translations, contact us.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *