Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ

If you don't see an answer to your question, you can send us an email from our contact form.
E-mail: [email protected]

The cost depends on how many documents you need to translate, how many characters they have and the date you chose to receive your translations. Click here to get started with your order.

Tip: The more documents you submit to be translated at once, the cheaper it gets!

It's a translation made by a Certified Translator. A certified translator is a member in good standing of a professional translation association, whose certification can be confirmed by a seal or stamp.

Certified translation is the type of translation required by the Canadian immigration agency for visa or immigration processes. It's important that you always consult the immigration agency you've hired to confirm which documents you need to translate.

Simple translations are not valid for immigration purposes, whether for temporary or permanent residence. This is the main difference between them.

Simple translations are free translations carried out by translators who are highly accurate in the terminology of specific areas. They can be used to translate contracts, business plans, advertisements, articles, websites, etc.

Documents translated using simple translations are delivered without legal value.

Yes. If you are planning to visit, study, work or immigrate to Canada, all documents that are not originally in English or French must be translated by a Certified Translator.

Canada Translate follows the IRCC translation standards.

We translate documents to English and French.

Thay are translations that must be completed by a certified translator accredited by the Association of Translators and Interpreters of Ontario (ATIO). The Province of Ontario granted a reserved title for certified members of ATIO through the Association of Translators and Interpreters Act, 1989. This type of certification is required for immigration applications under the Ontario Immigration Nominee program.